13 things I like about virtual school.
1. It is all put together for me. ( I am hugely unorganized)
2. The cost. (you can’t beat free, and it allows me to supplement)
3. Accountability(I like knowing that we are being checked up on)
4. I love all the amazing friends we have made.
5. Watching my children grow.
6. Not having to answer the “Mommy what does Sh*t mean?”. I Love that the S word is still Stupid.
7. Spending quality time with my kids every day.
8. Still being in bed when the school bus goes by.
9. Doing our school work in P.J.’s.
10. Counting trips to the doctor’s office as health.
11. Quality “socialization” (on our time, on our terms)
12. Not having to buy $100.00 in school supplies for the rest of their class.
13. I get 2nd place for teacher of the year. (Mattie will be forever in love with Ms. Speegle)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!