10/29/09 Mattie update

Posted on Updated on

I don’t have a lot of new information. I will update everything as I know more.

Mattie will be going in for a resting metabolic rate test on November 18th and then meeting up with Dr. Shoffner (the molecular geneticist). The following day we will be in the hospital having an open muscle biopsy and spinal tap.

I am still waiting to hear back from Dr. Betz about our visit to Philadelphia in December. It will be the week of the 13th or 6th. They were trying to talk me into going the week of Christmas. I am really hopeful that they will be able to make one of the other dates work.

Please let me know if you prefer reading the updates on my blog http://www.shellyplus4.wordpress.com or on CarePages. For those of you that are on Facebook, the updates from my blog automatically post to my notes section.





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s