Thirteen things you may not know about me.
1. I met my hubby on the phone. We had no idea how old each other were or what we looked like when we met. (remind me not to share this story with my kids.)
2. Steve and I were told we would never have children. Six pregnancies, 3 beautiful babies later… Doctors don’t know everything.
3. I love to read. I will read just about anything.
4. I was born in Germany.
5. I help run, moderate, and or own 7 different online groups. They are all medical or school related.
6. I love organizing groups of people…but hate being in front of a crowd. I love being with people but am also painfully shy.
7. I enjoy medical research online. I wish I had gone to medical school.
8. I LOVE animals. We have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 4 rats. I would have more…but Steve would move out. 🙂
9. I crochet..but cannot read a pattern.
10. I would love to learn how to read a pattern and sew. I did manage to make a hammock for the rats.. they ate it.
11. I am a published poet. I loved writing poetry when I was younger. It was all dark and gloomy. I haven’t written in years.. I think I got too happy. (:
12. I would be lost without my calendar. Sometime I am lost with it. I am famous for showing up on the wrong day… or double booking.
13. I smoked 2 packs a week (Marlboro reds) for almost 10 years. I stopped smoking 10 years ago. I still love the smell.. I’m weird like that.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!